Saturday, August 9, 2008

Evelators Rock

Having signed up for the Sydney Tower Run Up, i have done two stair work outs this week, and my calves are killing!!!! It is so hard. Its on the 29th August, so i only have 3 weeks to worry about it luckily!!!

I walked the CR West Sydney 5km challenge today - a really nice way to hang out with running friends and have the kids get active too. It is a great idea!!

I did do a nice 12km run with 4 x 1km intervals one early morning before work, and one session of boxing training ( boxercise, jazzacise, whatever...) at the PCYC, so despite a lack of distance running, i still feel like I had a good week.

Just finishing it off, having spend an arvo at Homebush relaxing, good food ( too much!!) and good company. Noice.

1 comment:

Jen said...

And you think I'm crazy??? ;-P