Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I can still run (Mouse)

Well, that should read "I can still jog - albeit slowly". 40mins with Basil after dinner (a delicious linguini dish with king prawns and calamari - god I love food) and I feel like I could get back into this after all :-) Might take a while to work off the extra 10kgs but I tell you - they are coming off!!

Swim tomorrow - I can't wait, I am so happy that I have finally made that often dreaded but always exhilarating first step back into exercise!!

And Happy birthday to my man for yesterday. I think I proved I have wifely abilities by cooking a thai green curry with king prawns - from scratch mind you and chocolate nut brownies - also from scratch and man these things are good!! Tonight was the afore mentioned seafood linguini and I am now feeling rather chuffed and pleased with myself.

I think I am going to be pretty alright at this marriage stuff ;-)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, I'm impressed Mouse! Though I have to say that I'm secretly hoping Mango doesn't see this post otherwise I will really need to work on the performance of my wifely duties :-)

PS Happy birthday again Ian !

blues buffett said...

congrats jetsetters!

Look forward to reading about the solid training efforts now that you're back in Oz. Hope NTR had a great birthday and perhaps we'll catch up for a 10k sometime.