Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas all

Well the come back trail is going well. We all did the 5km last Friday evening at Chunderbolt's race in the 5km twilight series. Kids had a ball, I had a ball and NTR enjoyed the walk with mini mouse jr... Dinner with the lovely Benny and Des after was also fantastic :-)

Saturday morning saw me get back into brick and for the first time ever I did the whole thing!!!! Normally the guys are way too fast and I have to drop a lap on the bike in order to finish in time but this week for some strange reason I got it all in, yippee.

Christmas yesterday saw me get SO spoilt!! I won't list everything but the best bits from NTR: vegetarian cooking class at Manly; cycling glasses with the 4 different lenses and a beach chair I have been "hinting" at for a couple of years now!! The kids all bought me a gorgeous and HUGE photo frame with about 12 photo spaces so we can put pics of us all together in it. That one bought a tear to my eye!!

All in all very spoilt and with all the new gear of course I had the urge to get angel out for a ride. BUT my bike pants were in the wash so I went for a 5km run with Ian, kids and basil the beagle. Felt great and ran back with Lachlan as the girls had headed back early with Ian. It was fantastic running with Lachlan, he was trying out his new running shirt and he loved it.

He is much closer to my pace than NTR so I think I may have found myself a new running partner! :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Take 2...Not sure what's going on here! My earlier comment got a bit warped! What I meant to say is...
Sounds like a wonderful Christmas. I hope 08 brings your whole family much joy.

Jen said...

Merry (belated) Christmas to you & the family Mouse! It sounds like you had a fantastic day.

Our very best wishes to you & the family for the new year.

J & R x

Bennyr said...

I've been moved to tears more times than I can remember by the twins, Mouse.

Special times.

Cheers,
Ben