Sunday, December 2, 2007

Home, a cold and a missed triathlon

We are home... At last....

I have a cold so have not done any exercise since getting home. I kind of knew it would happen, all the flying, lack of sleep and changes in temperature had to have some effect!! So as I wasn't feeling the best (i.e. could hardly talk this morning and sneezing non stop) we didn't make the hills club tri this morning. Whole family was disappointed but next time we will certainly be there with bells on!

Time to get back into it, I am looking at trainers to make use of my old bike so if anyone has any ideas about good brands - let me know. I don't know much about them but I know I want/need one!!

It is Ian's birthday on Tuesday, we have a few little surprises for him but I will need to get a few more tomorrow. I love buying pressies, especially as we buy a lot of sporting gear for each other and it gives me a good chance to go window shopping!

Not much else to report - back into my weekly schedule for this week. Will be a ride tomorrow, I can't wait to get onto my bike again!!! Also looking forward to some early morning jogs now the weather is nice again, I think when I left I was wearing gloves and a jacket for my morning runs - thank goodness for summer!

It is my favourite time of year now - summer, christmas, bbq's, pool parties, outdoor dining - sometimes I realise how lucky we are, I love this country :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome home!!!!!

Great to have you both back - and happy birthday to NTR for tomorrow!!

TA and the Gnome said...

Glad to hear you've returned safe and sound and a little unwell :-).

See you round soon and will catch up on the news. Happy birthday to Ian.\

TA