Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!! (Mouse)

This week has been a strange one, a couple of runs but very little motivation or energy. It is a terrible cycle for me - no energy so no run so less energy the next day! Plus work has been a bugger, late nights, weekends etc etc. I keep telling myself its the "busy season" leading up to end of financial year but I think it is just the company.... Ho hum, need some thinking time about that one.

Got myself out of the slump yesterday by running, skipping, push-upping and stepping in the rain. Felt better for it, and a lot less guilty about eating chocolate!!

Today I got up with the kids, watched them eat a breakfast of champions - chocolate chip hot cross buns followed by chocolate easter eggs :) After breakfast I went for a 20km ride and a 4km run, a bit of a basic brick session. I missed brick yesterday after setting my alarm but not turing the damn thing on. Not happy jan...

I have been a bit strssed at work recently and exercise is usually my outlet, so missing brick was very disappointing.

Anyhoo, onwards and upwards. Need to use this week to not only get back into a rhythm but to help NTR prepare for Canberra. I am so excited for him!!!! 7 sleeps to go.....

1 comment:

TA and the Gnome said...

Ugh that breaky makes me feel sick.

Glad you got your brick session in today as it wasn't raining, much nicer.

All the best to Ian for next week. He has put in alot of work and we look forward to hearing how his race went.

TA