Monday, April 30, 2007

Week 2 and mouse is still smiling

Of course my smile could be due to the microwave popcorn I just ate but let's say its the exercise... I did a lot of gym work last week, lots of spin classes and some weights - good stuff!! I feel great but getting tired of the early starts. Need a sleep in me thinks.

Weekend was fun, had a great chat to Des while Benny and Ian ran the Bathurst 1/2. Was pretty pleased to see Benny come in before Ian, proving hard work pays off!! I think Ian is learning raw talent can only take you so far, he needs to train now to get the big improvements!! I still think he was the best runner out there (sorry Benny), not to mention the best looking and as always, I am very proud of his run.

Tomorrow AM is my turn for a run, probably and iPod assisted 8km, and tomorrow night I am going to take myself to a pump class at the gym. I have not done one for ages - I am very excited! Haha.

Yawn, stretch, yawn... bed time..,...

No comments: