Monday, April 9, 2007

Lance says congrats

I went for a run this morning with NTR. It was 7km then back home to a quick bathroom stop then picked up Basil the Beagle and we were out for another 4km. 11.63 in total and Lance Armstrong congratulated me on my ipod that it was my longest run yet - yay!!

It was great to be out running again, though it is funny that NTR can only run with me as he is tapering for Canberra. Was so nice to be running together again though, we have not done that since we were training for Gold Coast last year - yikes!

I went into work today. NTR came in and we bought his dad also, the boys strolled around the Rocks whilst I worked for a few hours at the office. It was nice to have company and such a beautiful day to be out. Not too unhappy I worked today, feel much more organised for the week ahead. Hopefully this means I will get a few more runs/rides/swims in this week than in the previous few.... Would be nice :)

1 comment:

TA and the Gnome said...

Hi Ian, just want to wish you all the best for Sunday. You've put the work in, now go and run it. have a great time and I look forward to reading the report.

TA