Thursday, May 3, 2007

A boxing mouse

I went to a Boxing class today at Norwest, it was great! Lots of punching, running around and situps and pushups galore. We had an American instructor who was very "military" and I "dropped and gave him twenty" quite a few times throughout the class. It was pretty hilarious actually, very typically American - almost a Dr Phil on steroids "if you can't feel the pain, you're not getting the gain honey".

I also did Pump on Tuesday and spin yesterday - I am still sore from Pump, man those Pump classes better work as they are damn painful! Going for a run tomorrow night and have Brick on Saturday plus long run on Sunday so a very active weekend ahead. We also have to re-roof our pergola so busy, busy, busy.

NTR was tru to his name last night, coming home from his run close to 11pm. Would be fine if I did not have to get up at 5! Hmmmm, we need to work on our bed times a bit me thinks.

No comments: