Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spin, running and sleeping...

Monday saw me do a spin class which was great - the instructure played some awesome 80's tracks and I really enjoyed the class. Tuesday saw me stay in bed to sleep - it looked cold out and NTR was so warm and snuggly... Told NTR that night he needs to help me get out of bed in the morning, not talk me into sleeping in!!

Today was hill reps in the morning. I left home in the dark (about 5am) and felt pretty silly wearing my CR cap in the dark. Bit I did get pretty sweaty so I am glad I wore it after all. It was a beautiful morning, the hill faces east and every time I ran up the hill the sun was coming out a little bit more - just gorgeous.

Tomorrow should be swimming but I need to be near a phone at 8am for a conference call so might have to go for a ride and save the swim for Friday - so many decisions!!

No comments: